People Team Assistant
JOB TITLE: People Team Assistant
REPORTS TO: HR Manager
SALARY: £21,000 to £23,000
LOCATION: Farringdon / Chancery Lane, London, UK
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2020
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. We help them understand what’s important to their customers and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of politics, news and social media.
At the same time, we provide practical tools and information they can use to ensure their communications are relentlessly effective in building awareness, reputation and engagement. Our evolving portfolio includes Vuelio, the platform that helps organisations make their stories matter; ResponseSource, a network that connects media and influencers to the resources they need, fast; and Pulsar, an audience insights and social listening platform. The world of communications, politics and influence is constantly changing, which is why we’re a first-mover, constantly investing in our people, products and services to keep our clients ahead.
If you are looking for an environment where you can make a real difference and contribute to the overall HR agenda by providing excellent administrative support, this newly created role is a fantastic opportunity for you!
You will have responsibility for key aspects of our HR administration while also providing support to all members of the People team. Your purpose is to facilitate the smooth running of the department and contribute to projects. You will be joining a friendly department within a busy organisation with plenty of opportunity to learn, take on additional tasks and develop your HR skills to become an excellent practitioner.
We are open-minded about the previous experience of the person joining our team – the role may suit an enthusiastic person who is currently working in HR and looking for an opportunity within SaaS/Tech OR someone with general administrative experience who is keen to enter the world of HR for the first time.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Deliver efficient and effective day-to-day HR administration across all aspects of the employee life cycle, including:
- employee onboarding,
- contracting and benefits,
- training and development,
- holiday and absence,
- payroll and
- employee offboarding
- Help to champion our culture and employee experience by ensuring existing processes run smoothly and by developing and implementing initiatives to improve the working environment.
- Provide regular cover for the Receptionist & Office Assistant role – it’s a great opportunity to build your profile with our people and learn the fundamentals of office management.
- Manage a range of regular and ad-hoc requests that come to the People team. These could involve venue finding, travel booking, tracking employee work anniversaries, assisting with organisation of social & cultural events, supporting on tracking expenses or running employee surveys.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The role needs a detail-orientated, organised and proactive administrator. To do a great job you will need to be:
- Friendly and warm but completely discreet – able to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Adept at working in a methodical way in line with standard processes, but also proactive in suggesting improvements to current ways of working.
- A confident and competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable working with numbers and data to produce reports and draw conclusions from complex data as needed.
- Able to work on your own initiative to organise your workload, multi-task and take ownership to meet deadlines.
- A clear, professional communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Be flexible and open to dealing with requests and requirements of the wider business.
- Interested in building a career in human resource management.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
We can offer the opportunity for you to work with and learn from a great People team which has responsibility for all aspects of HR, recruitment and employee experience/office management in an environment which is small and agile enough for us all to make a real difference. As such, this is a fantastic opportunity if you are keen to develop your HR career.
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000
- 22 days holidays rising to 27 days with service
- Life Assurance
- Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
- Perkbox Rewards Scheme
- Pension (auto-enrolment after 3 months with 4% employer contribution)
- Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
- Quarterly Superstars! Awards Scheme
- State of the art in-house gym with company Wellness/PT manager providing free classes (from meditation to Spartan/HIT workouts)
- A friendly and sociable environment with range of soft benefits such as fruit in the office, good coffee, Cycle Scheme and Friday drinks.